Day 4 to Day 9
Tour price includes:
- 2 nights in Tbilisi 3*-4* hotels
- 7 nights Accommodation at Gudauri Hotel.
- Tbilisi half day city Tour.
- Transfers based on Flight timetable.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- Entrence fees in museums and other.
- Mineral water for each PAX.
Tour price does NOT include:
- Any personal expenses
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff.etc.
- Arrival to Tbilisi
- Upon arrival at the airport, your driver will be waiting for you in the airport and will take you to the hotel.
- Night in Tbilisi.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Your tour will start from Metekhi church and monument to Vakhtang Gorgasali, the legendary founder of Tbilisi.
- Walk down to the district of Sulphur bath houses passing by the only mosque in Tbilisi and visit waterfall in city centre.
- Have lunch at local restaurant ( We can offer you Halal Restaurants or specific ones )
- Stroll through the Sharden area full of narrow streets with cozy cafés, wine tasting bars, souvenir shops, and breathe in the living past.
- Visit “Bridge of Piece “.
- Take cable car to Narikala Fortress to enjoy breathtaking panoramic view of the city.
- Dinner at restaurant (for additional payment).
- Drop off at your hotel/place.
- Guide will meet you in hotel after the breakfast.
- Depart from Tbilisi and drive to Mtskheta, one of the oldest towns, the cultural and religious center of Georgia. Today, it is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is a living museum, with many architectural and historical monuments.
- Visit Jvari (temple of the “Holy Cross “), built in the 6th century standing on a high hill overlooking the confluence of two majestic rivers Aragvi and Mtkvari.
- Visit Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (XI century).
- Departure to Gudauri.
- The route will take over the Georgian Military Highway up North towards the border with Russia.
- Your first stop will be at Ananuri complex, a former residence of Argveti Dukes. Complex featuring churches and towers dating back to the XVI-XVII cc. is beautifully overlooking Jinvali reservoir.
- Lunch at local restaurant ( for additional payment).
- Drive to Gudauri Resort.
- Night at Hotel.
- About 123 km from Tbilisi, the highway climbs 500m by a series of hairpins up to the Gudauri ski resort, Georgia’s best and most popular ski station, with recently improved and expanded facilities and highly rated by many foreign skiers.
- Relish the hotel’s scrumptious breakfast.
- Spend the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Transfer to Tbilisi International airport.